Sunday, December 11, 2016

C is for Cookie

With Christmas about a couple of weeks away, this means cue the holiday treats at the office. Which means for me I either A) have to make my own safe treat or B) curl up in a ball under my desk with my carrots and cucumbers...yeah option A for the win!

Luckily when I was at Sobey's I came across dairy free, gluten free, nut free chocolate chips. Saaaaayyyyyy what. If it wasn't for the extreme price of $6.50 ish for 225g I would have cleared the shelf and ran to the cash like a robbed the place. I haven't had chocolate in over 6 months feel bad for me.

So enjoy this chocolate chip cookie recipe cause I sure the hell did!!




Ingredients:
  • 1 Cup of dairy free butter- I used dairy free margarine 
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 almond milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cup of flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • dairy free chocolate chips

Directions:
  • Pre-heat over to 350F
  • In a large mixing bowl cream butter and both sugars together
  • Add vanilla and almond milk
  • Add salt, flour, baking soda.Mix very well. Add chocolate chips. 
  • Form cookies and place on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  • Bake for 10-12 mins or until edges are brown
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment